HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Directly From You
You may provide us with personal information in a number of ways, such as when you:
- - Provide information to us via our websites, applications, and other digital channels by signing up, creating accounts (including using social media login), filling out forms, commenting, or otherwise engaging with our online services;
- - Communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- - Subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters;
- - Report a problem or request support for any of our Services;
- - Buy merchandise from us online at backyardsquabbles.com
- - Interact with our Social Media accounts;
- - Participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys;
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We work closely with third parties (for example, technical service providers, ticketing providers, promotions companies, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. Depending on the relationship and activity, they will provide us with certain information that will help us understand how you interact with BYS Services so we can tailor our marketing and provide better, more personalized Services to you. In some cases, third parties also provide us with information that helps us keep track of transactions, address technical or logistical issues, prevent fraud, or keep our BYS community safe from security threats.
We may also receive and display information and content which you make publically available on your social media account when you use social media logins for our Services or interact with any of our content (such as contests).
Some of our key partners and service providers who may provide us with personal information about you are:
- - Media and digital content partners, who we partner with to share exclusive content, including BYS events;
- - E-commerce platforms and service, which provide BYS merchandise to BYS fans nationwide;
- - Venues which host BYS events and provide various marketing, advertising, customer support, and security services related to BYS events.
We may also receive and display information and content which you make publicly available on your social media account, such as when you post using one of our promoted hashtags.
We may also use the information we have about you:
- - as necessary if we believe there has been a breach of the Terms of Service or the rights of any third party, or
- - to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
We combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
You may be able to use social sharing features and other integrated tools on the Site such as the Facebook "Like" button. These features and tools may permit you to share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the service that provides the social sharing feature. Please remember, though, that use of the information you share on social media sites will be governed by the privacy policies of the social media provider, and we are not responsible for how they treat the information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to our ability to verify your request and certain other limitations:
- - Information about You: You may ask for us to state what categories of personal information about you we have, and the categories of sources from which we collect your personal information;
- - Receive a Copy of Your Data: You may request the categories and specific pieces of information (if any) we have about you, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information in the previous 12 months.
- - Delete Your Data: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- - Do-Not-Sell: You may opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information, as “sale” is defined by California law. Please see above for more information.
- - Non-Discrimination: California law prohibits discrimination against you for exercising your privacy rights..
Note: Where certain technologies rely on your data to provide the Services, the absence of that data may impact the operation of the Services.
How to Exercise Your Rights. To exercise any of the above rights, please follow the instructions below:
- - By phone at 1-866-983-0571